Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow

I awoke this morning to snow. It is still dark out but it looks like about four inches. I like snow very much. Today I will go for a walk. I have not been outside for several days. Yesterday was baked beans, sausages, and corn bread. Today will be a walk, reading, and maybe pizza. Last night was again filled with dreams. I have been turning the heat off before I go to bed and sleeping under a soft, warm blanket and a very thick quilt. I wonder if that could be stimulating all of the dreams. If so I will continue this, it is enjoyable.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Are you kidding, we have the heat on here! Of course, you adjust here and my neighbor was shivering at 50 degrees today(in her thin sweatshirt). I gave her this Woolrich coat she's been admiring for weeks, that is way too big for me and I got for A QUARTER at the church yardsale(she rides around on her bicycle giving quilts to the homeless people who live behind the grocery store, the ones who don't come and spend the night at her house when it's cold). Today I made a fritatta with chorizo,black olives, mushrooms, cheddar, red peppers and Bermuda onions. It was pretty darn good. Stay warm, I love you!Oh, cilantro, too, in the fritatta-fresh-my garden is busting out. It is cold enough to chill sick feral kitties that I've been taking care of(this weird gunky eye thing where the eyelids cement shut and I can finally get a hand on these cats, after they can't see anymore, this one little girl, who looks like Rosy, has been living under my house since, well, probably shortly after she was born, and she showed up with every bone sticking out and this disgusting jello eyeball,and I gave her a bath today, and dried her with the hairdryer, which I thought she'd be afraid of, but she leaned into, purring)so I brought the kitten inside, but my eggplants and tomatoes are ok. I will be shipping kitty to you in about a month. She told me that's where she'd be most comfortable, as I already have 6 others. Actually, I'll bring her up personally,I'm about 89% sure I can afford a road trip after tax rebate. What the heck is the handicapped icon for after the word verification? If you have no fingers?