Sunday, January 6, 2008

Chili

Yesterday's beef became chili. I may have put too much chili powder in it. I will ask someone as soon as my mouth heals.
This morning I learned that it is not good to keep saying how easy life is. Did anyone ever see the episode of Becker, my favorite character it is like looking into a mirror, where good things keep happening to him and he gets very nervous and speaks about the elastic? The elastic snapped back this morning. I am sure that the problem is just a computer problem and will be resolved Monday. Today is a good day to bake.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Mmmm...chili. Perfect for a day like today. We decided to take a walk to the old-fashioned movie theater on Mass Ave. this afternoon to get some exercise and some popcorn with real butter! It was so nice to get outside, plus we got to see a beautiful sunset!

Johanna said...

The elastic is the reason why I never ever mention that my, umm, "vehicle" shall we say, hasn't been having any major problems lately. Because something out there here's this crap, and needs to even it out somehow. I loved Becker. Shaun puts more chili powder in chili than anyone I've even seen, and his is a recipe from a pretty posh restaurant. It doesn't hurt my mouth, but does horrible things to my stomach. Thanks for your supportive words, Dad, I love you, and I'm better.