Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sources

The mystery is solved. My Brother came over yesterday to add many new options to the computer. Hr was over here about five days ago but has been sick at home for three days with a severe sore throat. I think that it is wonderful when brothers share things. I harbor no ill feelings. He is the person I most admire in the world and without him I would have floundered in the quicksand that I have created in life. I am not a very sociable person and he is my only friend in the world. The quality of that friendship more than compensates for my lack of quantity of friendships.
My brother was supposed to bring over some Listerine for gargling but instead he brought his own remedy for a sore throat. Munich Made seems to have alleviated most of the soreness and things are better today. I made chicken soup yesterday and I think that that helped a lot also. I put a tad too much red pepper in it but it was not objectionable and the amount of schmaltz I used was a little heavy handed. I used potatoes instead of macaroni and that made a big difference. I didn't need a knife to eat the soup as usually happens with macaroni.
Today I will sit with my warm fuzzy blanket wrapped around me and I have apple and tomatoe and orange juice. There is some soup left and that will be lunch. Maybe meatballs will be made and added to the quantity of tomatoe sauce that is in the freezer. I have to learn to cook for one as I usually make enough to feed the Chinese Army. It results in having the same dish for three days. I need to make more chicken stock as I have several carcasses in the refrigerator and they will not remain acceptible forever. Blanket, cooking, no need to go out, reading, "It's going to be a good day Tater!".

No comments: