Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bad news for Huckabee

I have some bad news for Mr. Huckabee. My Father told me that the difference between Republicans and Democrats was that Republicans are mean and Democrats are thieves. Thieves will only steal so much until they get nervous and become reformers. Mean goes on forever. I have never voted for a winner, Mr. Clinton excepted. I think that Mr. Huckabee is a good person and tells the TRUTH. I have decided to vote for him. Given my past performance, this is bad news for him. I wanted to vote for Mrs. Clinton but I think that she is caving in to business as usual. I respect Senator McCain very much but I think the Republicans will say that he was hiding behind his aeroplane instead of piloting it. He would have been better off if he had joined the Alabama Air National Guard. That way he could have stayed in bed instead of Hanoi.

No comments: