Monday, January 24, 2011

Dreamelations

Revelations don't come often to a long haired, grey bearded, old curmudgeon, like me. One came last night while I was sleeping. I won't mention what it was because I am sure that it would include a buzzword that would elicit comments from half of the yahoos in the world and I would be inundated with passionate interpretations and thoughtless opinions.
The revelation concerned a subject that has long been on my mind and settled the misgivings I have had, very gently and sensibly. So now I am probably the only human being that has the answer and I am not sharing it with anyone. My thought processes have always existed in the hinterlands of human thinking and now I am firmly way out there.
It is a mystery why so many questions that I have had were resolved during dream time. Toast and butter side down are still up in the air.

No comments: