Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Opposition

I watch two television shows. Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory. They are now on opposing channels at the same time. I am opting for The Big Bang as Two and a Half Men is not the same without Charle Sheen's little bit of evil as a condiment. The Big Bang has the classic comedy situation where everyone around Leonard is crazy, therefore he is seen as the odd one. It reminds me of the old Burns and Allen show.
Last night was full of dreams and periods of awakening. The dreams were not scary but many of them concerned things from long ago. I awakened once and realized that I could not remember William Wallace's name. I was pretty sure that the first letter of his name was W and therefore started adding each vowel to the W and when I reached i it came to me. It is reminiscent of Grendle. I now have a pneumonic to recall Grendle. I picture the monster dressed in a G string. It may be a little odd but it works. Wallace will now forever be dressed as Willie Wonka.

No comments: