Monday, December 27, 2010

Duh!

The contents of the previous post have been bothering me. I was tempted to erase it but I think that I will leave it as a monument to my incredible ability to misunderstand things.
Once more I attempted to understand the term Logos. I still don't understand that term but it helped to invalidate all that I had written before. Ratzinger's explanation helped quite a bit. Creative Spirit, I seem to be able to deal with but all of the rest remains hidden from me. The Breath of God is going to require a lot more delving.
Can any human being ever understand any of the convoluted reasoning of another human being? Certainly not me, a person who cannot discover why dropped toast always lands butter side down. This leads to the concept that reason did not come first.
I will never understand these things, as if it makes any difference to the Universe that a weak minded human being can't understand things. Things just are and I'm going to have to learn to live with them. The Universe may go on forever and a human being just ends up as toast.

No comments: