Friday, February 1, 2008

The Bank

Today I had to go to the bank. I had some questions and I was dreading going. I was sure that I was going to be told that I didn't understand rule 67b. It was amazing. All of my questions were answered and the bank's policies are almost non-existant. It is a new bank as I had some disagreements with the old bank. The new bank doesn't charge for checks, issues temporary checks with no charge, credits all deposits immediately even if they are checks, and has lollipops. Absolutely no fees. The only thing that concerns me is minor. The name of the bank is Bob's Bank and they don't have a vault. All of the money is in a suitcase in Bob's office. I have twice used a bank that went out of business and it takes forever to get your money back. Bob has dreadlocks and his passport in his shirt pocket but hey, you have to trust somebody! The checks are printed by Goodyear.

No comments: