Saturday, December 13, 2008

Something I enjoy not understanding

I just spent eight hours reading about nous and logos. I will not pretend to understand the two terms but it was quite a revelation to find all of the history that has contributed to the thoughts on nous and logos. It was like finding the solution to unified field. All of the thoughts and ideas that I have been reading about for years seemed to come together at one point. It is as if all of the religions and schools of philosophy decided to publish a compilation of everything that is most important and common to them all. Nothing about heaven or hell or the sacred knucklebones of Saint Sagebrush, just who and what are we. It all started when I started reading about Mt. Athos. There is more to us than just living creatures, we are beings.

No comments: