Thursday, December 25, 2008

History

And it came to pass that on Christmas Eve of 1917 in Moscow, one of the founders of communism in Russia, Rudolph Kemenev, and his wife were sitting in their dacha by the fire. Rudolph's wife, Emma, said "OOH I think that I hear the sound of Santa's sleigh on the roof. I can hear the pitter patter.".
Rudolph said "Don't be ridiculous Dear, there is no such person as Santa Claus. That is simply rain that you hear on the roof.".
Emma said " Don't you be ridiculous. This is Moscow in December. It can't possibly be raining outside. Snow maybe but the pitter patter can't be rain because it can't be raining.".
Rudolph went to the window and opened it and stuck his hand outside. When he brought his hand back in it was soaking wet.
Emma said "I'm sorry, I should have never doubted you.".
Her husband replied "Of course because as everyone knows, Rudolph the Red knows rain Dear!".

1 comment:

Tera Rose said...

omg that is too funny, i never heard that one.