Saturday, October 31, 2009

Re-trek

Yesterday was almost a repeat of the day before. I took another trek to the grocery store. It is a good long walk and good for me. As usual I purchased too much and now my knuckles tend to drag on the ground. The grocery store is a magnet I cannot seem to avoid. I got mushrooms and dried baby lima beans and tomatoes and canned tomatoes and rice and yoghurt and heavy cream and quite a bit of other stuff. I will try to make the walk each day the the weather is nice.
Today will be pizza and Swedish meatballs and three layer chocolate mousse cake. Today will be mostly trying to figure out the new medical plan that I have to pick by Friday. I am leaning towards Bob's Health Plan and Excavation Supply Depot. Their motto is "If something goes wrong, we've got you covered.".

No comments: