Friday, November 27, 2009

The Right Thing

It is not very often that I do the right thing. I have on occasion done the right thing and not known about it until much later. Today I did the right thing and I realize it today. I had labored in my mind over it for some time and last night I made up my mind. I knew what the right thing to do was but it was much more advantageous to me to do the opposite. I lay awake for a while and decided to finally for once in my life to do the right thing at the right time. This morning I did the right thing. I am basking in the glory of knowing that I am loved and it is priceless. It is more than enough for me. Perhaps in the future the advantageous thing will happen but right now I would not trade the right thing for anything.
Blessed is the Father of Daughters!

No comments: