Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Disturbing Dreams

I woke up at 11:30 this evening. It was because I had a very disturbing dream. I have been sitting and thinking about the meaning of the dreams. I think that I have found some reasons for the dreams. There are some issues from my past that have never been properly resolved. It is easy to resolve an issue that was not your fault. It is easy to let an issue lie that was your fault. The issue involved was resolved long ago but not by me. The entire incident was my fault and these dreams say to me "It is over and time to let it go. Accept the closure. You were a jerk and acted like a spoiled child. Be a man about it.".
The soup is getting tiresome. I have to learn to make less than two gallon soups. The cabbage may have been a mistake. It announces its presence early each morning. The zucchini and squash were a good idea but I will have to put more kielbasa in the next one. I have fished all of it out by now.

No comments: