Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A taste of Fall

It is cool here this morning. I am sure that the temperature will soon be in the eighties again but it is nice to once again have a cool morning. It is easy to deal with the cold. Put on another sweater and the long underwear but I have always had trouble dealing with the heat.
I have roofed in August, dealt with Kentucky in August, and labored outside in southern Texas in August. The heat doesn't seem to effect me as much as it does other people but it does effect me. Maybe it is just being a svenska boyo but I do prefer the cold. There are not many Swedes in Alabama but there sure are a lot of them in Maine and Minnesota. Maybe it is the mystery of the women. It is not tempting to see what is under a sweat soaked blouse but an Icelandic sweater, now that is another story.

No comments: