Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Science headache

The latest concept in the world of physics seems to be that the entire Universe is just one huge hologram. Does this mean that God has one huge disc that has everything on it? This could explain alternate realities if God has burned some other copies. The whole hologram theory just confuses me. I thought that black holes were hard to understand before. Now they may just be huge spinning discs with the data for the Universe on them. First came the concept of the Big Bang, then came the concept of the Big Crunch. Could the Big Crunch come if God hits the defragmentation button? If we are simply holograms, when I am lying in the dark why can't I stick my finger through my chest? Could Dark Matter simply be smudges on the disc? When we die do we simply end up in the Trash Bin? Sheldon Cooper, where are you when I need you?

No comments: